At Thessaloniki Airport Taxi, our utmost priority is ensuring the safety and comfort of our passengers here in Thessaloniki, Greece. We have been proudly serving the local community as well as visitors from around the world for over a decade.
Our fleet of late-model vehicles are carefully maintained and equipped with state-of-the-art technologies like GPS for efficient navigation throughout the city. Whether you need a ride to the airport, a night on the town with friends, or a shuttle to local attractions, our professional chauffeurs can get you where you need to go.
As the most reliable taxi service in Thessaloniki, we are committed to exemplary customer service. Our drivers complete rigorous background checks and receive ongoing training to assist passengers with courtesy, cultural awareness and local expertise. You can count on friendly, English-speaking staff to get you to your destination in a timely, safe manner.
Thessaloniki Airport Taxi, your satisfaction is our top priority. From the moment you call or flag down one of our distinctive yellow vehicles, we will do our best to make your ride smooth and hassle-free so you can fully enjoy all that Thessaloniki has to offer.
Getting around Thessaloniki is easy with taxis. You’ll find taxi stands and hail cabs on most major streets and near attractions. Fares are regulated, so you’ll pay the same no matter which company you use.
Here are the key points about using taxis in Thessaloniki:
• Hailing taxis is easy on major streets and near attractions by extending your arm. You can also use taxi stands located in the city center.
• Most taxi drivers speak enough English for you to communicate your destination but have the address written down to be sure.
• Fares are reasonable and standardized, starting around €3 and increasing based on distance. Expect to pay around €5-10 for rides within the city center.
• It is customary to tip thessaloniki airport taxi drivers around 10% of the total fare.
• Most taxis only accept cash payments so be sure to have enough euros on hand. Some taxis may accept credit cards but check with the driver first.
• If you have any issues with a taxi driver, note the taxi number and report them to the tourist police. But in general, taxis are a safe and convenient way to get around the city.
Using taxis is a great option for exploring Thessaloniki. Just be prepared with the fare in cash, your destination address written down, and you’ll be on your way like a local.